Holding More Productive Meetings
Length: half or 1 day programs
Program Summary: Meetings can be a major time waster, unless you know the basics of how to run
a more productive meeting. Improve attendance, participation and successful results by learning: when
to have a meeting, avoiding time-wasters, using member "roles," creating an agenda, learning how
brainstorming and consensus are useful tools, and how to effectively analyze the success of a meeting.
More effective meetings can help improve communication, as well as provide more of a focused
"vision" for the organization.
What you will learn:
- The mechanics of running a successful meeting
- How to improve meeting communication
- Create an agenda that works for you
- Learn how to use several "tools" to improve meeting productivity and organization
How you will benefit:
- Run more productive meetings
- Minimize the time spent in meetings
- Involve the right participants
- Gain valuable participation
- Keep meetings on target and focused
See related program "Managing Your Time At Work"