Dealing With Change In The Workplace
Length: 1 day
Program Summary: Do you ever wish the workplace would just stand still for a minute so you
could catch up? Dealing with changing organizations can often lead to stress and confusion. Become
familiar with the phases of change and why they exist. Learn to overcome your personal resistance
to change, as well as better ways to cope and incorporate changes into your life more positively.
This interactive program will give you a chance to evaluate your style of managing change. Let change
lead you to more creative approaches to improve your productivity both on and off the job.
What you will learn:
- The many types of change and how they influence behavior
- The normal phases of change
- Why we tend to resist changes in our life
- Identify productive and nonproductive personal responses to change
- Strategies and techniques to work through times of change
How you will benefit:
- Be less stressed during a change initiative
- Learn to approach changing situations with less negativity, and more creativity
- Be less fearful of change and see it as an opportunity
- Become more productive, even during changing times
- Discuss "real life" changes and how to deal with them more effectively
A leadership verison of this program is "Managing Change: Are You Ready To Lead?"